Thursday, October 19, 2006

update on last thursday

sorry for the lack of updates.
was busy with the usual stuffs...well...still am...as the exams are near and 4 more assignments to go.
anyway,
thought i'll update on last thursday.
It's our big day.

One of my units this semester requires me (and my team) to design a health promotion project.
And we decided on 'Stress Among University Students'.
Our main aim is to increase the awareness, knowledge blahblahblah....
Better not bore you guys with those details lol.

After lots of preparation, hardwork...and money (we all have to chip in some money as we can't find much sponsors...those tightass bastards gggrrrrrr),
here's the results.


well...considering our limited resources and time,

i think it's a job well done.


Everyone's busy preparing...


The crowd...

It turned out better than we expected.

We didn't prepare enough gift bags :p


me and my team.

why the hell did i bend my knees?

I thought there's a poster behind me and i don't want to block it.

Well,

not only is there nothing behind me,

i made myself look shorter than i already am...

LOL

After that day,

i have ugly tan lines on my hands.

damn...should have worn a tube on that day.



here's some random pics of QUT


In the lift...


Well...

that's all folks.

Now back to the books...

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 1:54 PM



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index