Thursday, November 02, 2006

BIATCH...!!!!

We booked a study room in the library.
We reached there and saw 2 girls (aussies) in the room that we've booked.
I said *nicely*,
"Hi, we've booked this room..."
Girl A looked at Girl B and asked,
"Isn't this the room that we book???"
Girl B said,
"No, we booked the room next door."
Girl B then asked me (without looking at me *yeah i know...how rude can one get*),
"Are there people next door?"
Me,
"yeah"
Girl B (still refused to look at me when she talked),
"If you can get them to move out then we're willing to move out."
(Me thinking: WTF??? You want ME to do it for YOU???
that's your problem not mine!!!)
Me *still speaking nicely but firmly*,
"No, i'm afraid you'll have to do that yourself."
Both girls went silence for a few seconds,
then girl A said,
"I'll do it..."

Jeez...
how retarded can that Girl B get?!?!?!?!
It's obvious that she is being a typical racist biatch.
But do you think i'm as stupid as you???
And say..."Sure i'll be most happy to do it for you."
*roll eyes*
Makes me wonder what kind of family you're being brought up in.
Moron...


Just before they move over,
Girl B tried to sound smart and said,
"you know...some people are nicer when they ask you to move blahblahblah..."
-_-"
I spoke to you NICELY if you haven't notice...
Oh, i forgot,
you're living a your own world - the realm of bitches...i believe
Seriously...
quit trying to tell me that you're a retard.
I can overlook you guys not apologising,
but you, being a racist dimwitted whore,
is...what can i say...
incongruous??


*taking deep breath(s)...inhale...exhale...counting from 1 to 10...*
Alright alright...i'm calmer already...

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 5:21 PM



8Comments

Post a Comment

Index