Friday, November 24, 2006

my new home...


Man....

was calculating the duration of my holidays this summer,
and because my exams ended real early,
I have almost 4months holiday!!!!!
YIPEEE!!!!
Looking forward to head back to Singapore.
Miss all my friends, family and Tinky.


I will be attending Zai's wedding when i go back.
It's been such a long while since i last met him.
Sheena too.
Miss all of them heaps.
hhmmm....i guess i won't be able to buy a new dress for Zai's wedding.
No work = No money = :(
Hope i can get a part-time job when i get back.
I'll have to make do with what i've got in my wardrobe for now.


Right now,
Im busy packing my luggage.
So many things to bring back,
yet so little space and weight.
I almost change my flight because Jason has class on the day i'm flying off.
But it's all fully booked till one week later.
Luckily they've got online check-in now.
Then i won't have to reach the airport as early.


Oh,
here's some pics of our new place.
Don't expect anything fanciful,
keep in mind we're international students,
so all our furnitures look kind of dodgy.


It's huge compared to our previous place.

It's 2 rooms, 2 bathrooms.

Heeeheeeee our brand new washing machine and very first front loader.

And compared to the old washing machine in our previous place,

it is sosososososososo much quieter...i like... :D

The view from our balcony is fantastic too.

Here the balcony view of our old place.

Balcony view from our new place.

Huge difference eh?

Now i feel so much calmer and not so bogged down when i get home.

Ok,

i got to go relax and read my Jodi Picoult for a while before preparing dinner.

Later peepz...

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 2:41 PM



2Comments

Post a Comment

Index