Sunday, December 17, 2006

Congratulations to Ellis and Pauline...



I attended a lovely wedding on 02/12/2006.
The wedding of Ellis & Pauline.
I've been waiting for the photos for the past weeks and they're here at last!!!
Thank you Ellis!
(Sheena!!! I'm still waiting for your photos!!!)
It was a fun night.
Lots of memories came flowing back as I met up with people I haven't seen for years.
Everyone was really surprised to see me.
Other than the groom and Sheena of course.
Some couldn't even recognise me.
I couldn't recognise some of them either LOL
Or...only one to be exact heehee
Ellis neighbour...Jason.
Grown up to be a fine young man ;)
I can still remember and recognise everyone else.



The cheeky groom and the 3 beautiful bridesmates (Kelly, lydia & Sheena).
Yesyes...I know I looked ugly...shut up.
These mischievous bridesmaid sabotaged the newly wedded couple.
They bought some nutella and did some graffiti with it on the bride's back while she's in a sexy pose.
They wrote:
I LOVE YOU (in chinese characters),
with a huge heart and arrow,
together with smiley faces and all.
Then they got the groom the lick off the nutella from the bride's back,
word by word,
drawing by drawing.
LOL

Me and Sheena (she is also the chinese emcee for the wedding)



The mischievous gang,

and the shining couple of the night.

Like he said in his msn nick,

they are blissfully married...

Hearty congratulations to the Ellis and Pauline.

Wishing you both a very happy married life.

May love, happiness and good health be with you always.

Oh...not forgetting...

'Zao Shen Gui Zi'!!!!

.

.

.

More photos to come.

That is if i don't look too hideous in them heeheehee

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 2:14 AM



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index