Friday, December 15, 2006

workworkworkworkworkwork


Wow...
being work for the past three days.
It's a challenging job...physically challenging so to speak.
I have to walk soooo much that i developed 5 blisters on my feet on my first day of work.
So i rather walk bare-footed in the office now.
But still,
the soles of my feet is also feeling the abrasion caused by the rough carpeted floor.
*sigh*
I guess i need to get a pair of cheap thongs to wear in the office.
-_-''
I also haven't been getting sufficient sleep.
I quite used to the sleep-late-wake-up-late routine.
So i can't really get to sleep early at night but i have to wake up early for work.
Now my head is starting to hurt too.
I feel so brain dead.
And now I wonder if things i've just written make any sense at all.
Too brain-dead to proof read.
I need my beauty sleep...


.........................................................................

My mum's going to Taiwan with her friends tomorrow.
It's her first overseas trip without her family... i think.
It's going to be quiet without her daily naggings.
Hope everything will go well and hope she'll enjoy herself there.
Can't sent her to the airport as i'm working.


Bon voyage mum...
*hugz*

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 12:03 AM



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index