Thursday, January 18, 2007

nothing...



My contract ended last week.
Turned down a contract extension in another department so i'm jobless now.
Got dragged out of the bed early in the morning (7+am) by my parents.
We went to East Coast for some exercise and i brought Tinky along for a good run.
Then we went for breakfast at a vegetarian place (againnnn....i've been eating sssoooo much vegetarian food after i came back to sg).


Mannnn.
I love those vegetarian beehoon.
With heaps of curry vegetables, mushrooms, beancurd and all.
But the rest of those artificial vegetarian foods are pretty much......flour.
Prawn shaped flour, chicken shaped flour, ham shaped flour, fish shaped flour....
Whatever you can think of,
they have it.
No more flour for meee!!!
I'd rather eat toufu everyday seriously...


I need my poultry....


(During today's vegetarian breakfast)
Dad : "Eat more otherwise you won't get to eat these when you go back to aussie."
Me (silently): "YESSSS!!!!"


..........................


On another note:
Went out for lunch with my (ex)colleagues weeks ago.
They ordered - oyster omelette....without oyster.
??!!?!???!?!!!?!!
That's pretty much like going to McDonalds and say:
"Hi, may i have a Big Mac without the beef patties please..."
(o_O)

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 5:37 PM



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index