Sunday, January 07, 2007

sick

I'm falling victim to those dreadful viruses around me.
I'm having a cough..
I'm losing my voice...
I'm sick.....
I accused my dad of spreading his virus to me LOL
Yet i ate a whole packet of cheese rings last night and a sinful deep-fried chicken wing this afternoon.


My dad (in his sick, hoarse voice) : "You ate the fried chicken wing when you're sick?!?!"
Me: "Ya...this method is called 'yi du gong du' (direct translation: using poison to fight against poison)."
My dad (sarcastically): "WWaaaa!!! 'Heng li hai, heng li hai' (direct translation: very smart very smart)


Then i called Jason,
Me: "I'm sick"
Jason: "Sick!!! But you seldom fall sick! What sickness??"
Me: "duhh...i'm still a human afterall...having a cough and on the verge of losing my voice."
Jason: "wahahaha then you can get MC (medical certificate) tomorrow and not go to work!"
Me: -_-"...

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 3:47 PM



2Comments

Post a Comment

Index