Thursday, January 25, 2007

sicksicksicksick

I hate blogger at times...
This is the second time i'm writing this.
Anyway, here goes.
.
.
.
I've been sick for 2/3 of my time in SG.
Acutally,
i almost recovered,
but somehow the virus hit me again.
I've had enough.
I'll be going back to aussieland next week and i don't want to be sniffing and coughing on the plane.
So i went to see my doctor...finally.
He prescribed me with the usual...cough/flu syrup and some pills.
Man...
the cough/flu syrup is one hell of a KO medicine.
It makes me ssoooo drowsy!!!
But it good though.
I can now have some proper shuteye.
I didn't have much sleep as i'll go into a coughing fit once i lie down.
I almost gave up and wanted to sleep on my rocking chair.
Hope i can fully recover by the time i fly back to brizzie.
*crossing my fingers and toes*
...........................
Oh,
btw,
my result has been amended!!!
At long last!!
Muahahahahahahahahahaha
But could have got one more 'D' if not for the so-called change in 'results curve'.
Oh well...
One more dreadful year of academics and i'll be back in the world of working life.

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 8:34 PM



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index