Sunday, February 18, 2007

Chinese New Year Eve

Never have I ever, in my entire life, not celebrate Chinese New Year with my family.


Now that i'm in brizzie,


i guess i'll have to celebrate CNY among ourselves.


Me and Jason organised a 'reunion' dinner at our place tonight.


Invited Sigmund, Eamon & Augustine over.


Cooked curry, steam herbal chicken, steam egg with mince meat and wanton soup.


The curry was actually burnt the first time round.


I used the pot borrowed from eamon and the base pot somehow changed shape under heat.
(it never happen before...and it's back to it's original flat base once it cooled down)


It became a 'sphere' thus the heat concentrated only in the middle and burnt my curry.
(We were all puzzled about why the pot base changed shaped...weird...)


I was quite upset as i've never burn my curry before.


So we rushed down to the supermarkets to get the ingredients again but they're already closed.


(yeah they close at 5.30pm on Saturday)


Luckily Sigmund managed to find them at a shop near his place.


And so i cooked another pot of curry (using my own pot).
Everything went well and i'm dead tired now...




Me and Jason will be heading over to Gold Coast tomorrow!!!!


yayyyy!!
*happy*
:D


Posted by Belinda + Zee at 1:11 AM



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index