Friday, April 06, 2007

Easter Break!!!


YAY!!!
Easter break is here and so is my mid-term break!!!
YIPEEEE!!!!!!!!
It's time for bunnies and chocolates!


I'm drained so I've been looking forward for this break.

I wanted to rest for at least 2 days before hitting the books again.

But part of me is telling myself to keep going,

continue to study and work on my assignments.


I hate this kind of feeling...


But i'm still going to relax for a couple of days nontheless.

muahahahaha



On another note,

we went to grab some groceries before the holiday yesterday.

After that we wanted to get subway for dinner but they ran out of bread and other shops were already closed for the holiday,
except for this chinese take away.


(I was reading this blog talking abt this chinese takeaway food in a box where we only see it in the movies and thought i want try it out one day too. And then i got to try it the very day i read the blog LOL.)




It's really tiny considering the price we paid for it.

I ordered Pad Thai.


It was sooo salty...

and not only does it not taste good, it does not taste anything like pad thai.

I guess it's catered for aussies.

(they love salt, especially on their french fries)


Jason ordered Green Curry Chicken With Noodles


It tasted so much better than mine!!

I must have ordered the wrong thing.

Anyway,

Happy Easter everyone!


Now i feel like getting a bunny for myself.

I'm going to pester Jason for that *snickers*


Posted by Belinda + Zee at 10:54 AM



2Comments

Post a Comment

Index