Wednesday, April 18, 2007

interestingggg!!!!

We had one hell of a lecture today.
We had a guest speaker for my Psychology & Gender lecture this morning.
She came up and introduced herself,
"my name is __ and i'm 47 years old..."
I thought,
"how weird?!?! No woman reveals her age in an introduction..."
She continued,
"and i'm a transgender..."
I sure everyone was taken back by that.
Nobody was expecting that we'll have a transgender guest speaker,
and maybe because her features are quite feminine.
The lecture was about her personal experience as a transgender - before and after her life changing operation at age 13+.
It's was really REALLY interesting.
WOW...
I've learnt so much in that hour.
And just a few days ago i was watching a video featuring a real life sex change operation on youtube (found by Jason's friend, not us :p).
I must say it was pretty...erm...intense.
Jason wasn't watching the video most of the time LOL
Let me know if you're curious to know how a sex change operation is done.
I'll send you the link...if it's still available on youtube that is.

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 5:09 PM



2Comments

Post a Comment

Index