Friday, April 27, 2007

muffins

I decided to try baking muffins again.

(i backed baked this quite a few days back but haven't got the time to blog)

But this time,

i wanted to 'play safe' and stick with muffin pre-mix.

Got the banana and choco flavour.

Looking good...

Decided to top a few choco muffins with some crushed walnuts.

And off they go into the oven.

ooohhhh......they're raising nicely.

Very muffin-like...

hee...the tops are slightly burnt.

I think my oven is too strong.

Must lower the temperature next time *mental note*.

But i don't like the way taste.

There's just this...weird after-taste to it.

Maybe I should try other brand next time.

Betty Crocker is still the best...

I tried the brownie mix before and i liked it.

hhmmm.

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 12:51 AM



2Comments

Post a Comment

Index