Monday, May 21, 2007

embarrassing

I didn't sleep much last night.
1-2 hours at most.
I just can't sleep.
Then i have 9am class the next day.
It was drizzling and big gusts of wind that nearly blow my umbrella away.
I rubbed my eye and out came my contact lense.
Tried to put it back while tightly holding on to my unbrella but failed.
The next thing i know,
the wind blew my contact away.
What a perfect way to start the day.
And that was a new set of contacts!
So i was half blinded without my lense.
Went to class looking pitiful, and tired and...blind.
The lecture started within moments with powerpoint slides on and lights dimmed.
That makes my sight even worse.
I can't really see so i'm just listening to my lecturer.
I think he can see that my eyes are kind of 'dreamy'.
(coz i wasn't really looking at anything but listening since i can't see well).
Then he asked a question and point at my direction for an answer.
I sat there for a good 5secs,
thinking..."hmmm...was he pointing at me?"
And he was.
How embarrassing...

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 10:36 PM



5Comments

Post a Comment

Index