Wednesday, May 16, 2007

help?


hey guys,
I need some advice here.
I got bitten by some insect.
It's been there for some days.
Don't remember how long though.

I'm not sure if it's mosquite.

I thought it was.

And i did not scratch it!

I ease the itch by scratching around it.

Initially,

it looked just like a normal mosquito,

a red itchy bump.

Then couple of days ago,

i saw that there's a little fluid right in the middle of the bump.

I did not touch it.

Then i took a shower and accidenly scratch it while scrubbing myself.

It bled a little.

I know...it looks disgusting!!!

It's like a hole in the middle!

*puke*

It doesn't look like a normal mosquito bite to me.

It's still itchy.

What should i do?

Dettol?

Calamine lotion?

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 10:20 PM



4Comments

Post a Comment

Index