Thursday, May 10, 2007

Spideryyyy and a coward

We watched Spiderman 3 last Friday.

It wasn't too bad.

Some lame bits and a few funny parts.

And i did not enjoy myself AT ALL.

Why?

Here's the story:

We went to this cinema in the city (Myer),

rather than our usual place at Southbank because Myer has a much better sound system,

and the chair is 'rockable' (if you know what i mean),

so it's more comfortable.

The only down side of watching a movie at Myer is that we have to pay for the parking,
*bugger*

plus the movie tix is slightly more expensive (just a few cents more).

Ok...back to the story.

The couple beside Jason was making out throughtout the whole show.

But we weren't bother by them hahahaha.

They're doing their 'stuff' quietly.

Soo no complains.

On the other hand,

throughout the WHOLE movie,

the person behind me rested his legs against the back of my chair,

thus pushing my chair forward.

Sometimes he'll put his leg down which caused me to rock back suddenly,

then he'll put up his leg again and rocked me forward.

I was sssoooo pissed.

I purposely leaned back really hard when he had his legs up against my chair to tell him to quit doing the leg thingy.

I did that quite a few times but he still continued to do it.

I didn't want to turn back and tell him off.

There were so many people and I didn't want to disturb them.

So i beared with that bastard for the whole 2 1/2 hours.

The moment the show ended,

I immediately turned around and looked at him.

Wellwellwell...

a bunch of guys from UAE/middle east.
(I was half expecting him to be. I know Aussies aren't that inconsiderate)

I'm not stereotyping but I've met people from there,

plus the stories i hear from others,

I must say...what he did was very...typical.

I think the only thing in that fish brain of his was - he, himself and nobody else.

When i turned and stared at him,

his friends,

even the Aussie sitting beside them were looking at me.

That sleazeball just sat there,

acted blur and innocent and looked at everything else except for me.

Then quickly scrambled off pretending nothing had happened.

We left shortly after him and i caught him taking a quick, nervous glance back once he's out of the cinema.

GGgggrrrrrrr....
Bloody nincompoop.

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 7:54 PM



2Comments

Post a Comment

Index