Friday, June 08, 2007

how to gain weight...the unhealthy way LOL

Exams' around the corner.

My first paper is in less than a week.

Wait...nono my first paper's tomorrow!!!


*faints*

So I have try ways to keep myself awake to study.
Actually,

there's only one way.


EAT.


Since caffine doesn't really work on me.

And the weather's perfect for sleeping too zzZZZZzzzzzz.....




snackssnackssnacks!!!!


I need to keep my mouth moving.

Those are just a few of them.


You should see our snacks cupboard.

heeheeheehee

How not to gain weight like that you tell me.

Moreover it's winter now,

I tend to get hungry easier,

especially when i'm studying.

And check these gummy babies out...



The Evil Baby...

Aren't they suppose to be cute???



The Alien Baby...

And the worst and scariest of the gummy babies 'species'...

.

.

.

.

.

.


The Mutated Baby...

*shudders*

Don't feel like eating them anymore.

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 2:58 PM



7Comments

Post a Comment

Index