Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Back from the airport

Just got back from the airport.
Jason is going back to Brizzie tonight and i'll be going back on Saturday.
Days seems like seconds when you are enjoying yourself.
Sorry to all those people,
(especially my poly friends)
whom i did not get to meet.
I'll see you guys when i come back next year.
(=^_^=)
........................................................
On another note,
i just got tagged by Doreen.
LOL
Here goes:


*4 Jobs I've Had In My Life:
- Starbucks (barista)
- Starhub (Credit control officer AKA debt collector :p also the place where i met Jason)
- DBS bank (also credit control)
- Lifestyle (hate this place)

*4 Places I've Lived :
- Singapore
- Queensland, Brisbane
- no more leh...

*4 Places I've Been On Vacation To:
- Malaysia (several places)
- China
- Sydney
- Queensland

*4 Places I Would Rather Be In:
- New Zealand...the senery is breathtaking! And i can only see them in photos and doreen's blog :(
- Paris/USA
- Japan/Korea
- Hongkong/Taiwan
There's no place i would rather be in than to be with my baby, family and friends. So what I wrote above are places i would love to visit.

* 4 Of My Favourite Food: (omg there're just too many!)
- Cakes (especially tiramisu)
- Tofu
- noodles (i'm a noodle person so i like anything that's noodles eg: prawn noodle soup, fried hokkien noodle, fishball noodle, laksa, duck noodle, mee soto etcetc) kekekeke
- Ice-cream :p

* 4 Lucky Souls Tagged:
-
Sheena
-
Jean
-
Rachel
-
Christina aka my cousin

Not sure if anyone of them will do it. LOL

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 11:40 PM



4Comments

Post a Comment

Index