Tuesday, July 24, 2007

back in brizzie once again...

I'm in Brizzie once again.
The flight back was rather boring and tiring.
Coz have to transit in Perth.
I thought (and was told) that I need not worry about my laguage as it'll be transported onto the transit flight by the airport.
But i was so wrong.
Arrgghhh
And the transit flight that i board from Perth has no personal telly!
Luckily I have a story book with me.
I was so tired by the time i reach Brisbane as the whole trip took me 12hrs+.
So much to do when i got back.
Firstly,
our old second-hand fridge spoilt.
So we have to buy another one.
*sigh*
Then we have to buy groceries,
unpack my stuff, meet lecturer etcetc.
Anyway,
no time now.
I'll blog again when i have the time.
Tata

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 12:27 AM



2Comments

Post a Comment

Index