Thursday, July 26, 2007

some free time at last...

At last i've some free time to myself.

So i can blog now kekekeke

I slept soo early last night.

Around 9pm i think.

I was so tired that i almost dozed off during dinner.

Anyway,

back to the main point.

My trip back to Sg.

Everyone was asking me,

"how's your trip back?"

And my reply was,

"The food was AWESOME!!"

One would only learn how to truely appreciate those food after being away for a long time.

One of Singaporeans fav food is...




Ba Chor Mee

(Mince pork noodles)

But since I don't eat pork,


I'll usually eat...



Fishball noodles!

Love it!!

Those sweet and bouncy and juicy fishballs...yummmm

They nice and cheap.

Only S$2.50.

I can never find Singapore food that tastes half as good in Brizzie.

Plus the cheapest noodles i can find in here cost A$5.50.

Not to mention,

it sucks...

Next,

heeheeheeheehee


Durians!!!!

Its either you love them or hate them.

I love them.


I like them cold so usually i'll store them in the fridge overnight.

YUM!

There are many variety of durians.

I love durians that are bitter sweet.

*drool*

Next...

did i mention i love chilli?


hahahahaha i know this looked disgusting.

But it's just fishball with chilli.

Old Chang Kee has two types of chilli.

One is just the normal chilli sauce and another is some sort of sambal chilli.

I love their sambal chilli!

Thus you see nothing but red in the above bag.

wahahaha

I always tell Jason that i want to open an Old Chang Kee here in Brizzie.

I'm sure it'll be a hit among young and old.

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 11:20 AM



3Comments

Post a Comment

Index