Monday, August 06, 2007

Singapore trip finale

Sorry for the lack of updates.

Have been busy with lots of stuff.
Which includes finishing Season 1 & 2 of Prison Break!!

wahahahahaha
And of course uni stuffs la.
Anyway,
here's my final udate on my last trip back to Singapore.

.
.

.
.
.
.

I went to esplanade aka 'The Durian' with Jason, his brother and parents.



I was my first time there hahaha

and to call myself a Singaporean...shame on me.


The moment i stepped in,
I was awed by those 'art' pieces displayed.



Although I don't understand the meaning/story behind them.


Most of them looked really weird.

Like this human-body-giraffe-neck-camel-head-sitting-on-a-high-chair piece.

Creepy...

Walking down the hallway,

there're more art pieces hanging down from the celling

I have absolutely no idea what those things are.

Not my cup of tea.



I wonder what are on those artists' minds when they're drawing.



Fullerton Hotel looks beautiful at night.


One of Singapore's most well-known icon - the Merlion...

................................................................................


Next,

My last meeting with Angel and Sally before heading back to Brizzie.

We went to Marche for dinner.

Oh...i think they change the name Marche to People's Village.

Anyway,

FOOD!!!!!!


No pictures of dessert but we had waffles with caramelised banana and ice-cream.

YUM!!!!

.............................................................


Before i came back,

I went to shop for slippers with my parents.



hehehehe bought 2 pairs.

Happy!!

Good and cheap.

The salesgirl was trying to get me to buy the display pair,

which was also the last pair of my size.

I refused, telling her that it's dirty.

(I'm sure countless people tried it on)

She kept saying it's new and it's clean blahblahblah.

So to prove to her,

I told her to bring me a brand new pair from their store.

When placed side by side,

the display pair was literally yellow in color!

Here comes the best part.

The salesgirl said:

"Just go home and wash la! Then it'll be good as new."

(-_-")

That's the dumbest comment I've heard from a sales person.

So in the end i bought a new part that's half a size bigger.

Ok...that's it.

Nite peepz


zzZZZzzzzz

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 3:05 PM



2Comments

Post a Comment

Index