Saturday, September 01, 2007

handroll


It's the first day of Spring and i'm loving it.

Flowers blooming...great weather...

Everything's great except my motivation to study.

(>_<)

It's my last semester and i'm in no mood to study!!!

Have been forcing myself to finish up my assignments every week.

Well, other than pushing myself,

we also helped Augustine & Alvin move into their new place last week.

Went for a couple of fishing trips and coffee gatherings.

Got to know new friends with interesting characters and stories.

Last but not least,


my first try in making sushi!!!

Together with miso soup...mmmmm

heehee i'm a little over generous with my fillings.

Ok got to go try and force myself to study...if possible LOL

will try to update more!

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 5:46 PM



2Comments

Post a Comment

Index