Friday, September 21, 2007

my phones

I got tagged by Doreen,

wanting to know my mobile phone history.....


List down the following:
1. The phone(s) that you owned previously
2. The phone(s) that you're using now
3. The phone(s) that you're looking at to replace the current phone



I sat on my chair, trying to recall the model number of my very first mobile phone but to no avail.
Even the image of the phone was blurred.
I only know it's by Siemens,
it's yellow and black,
and it's shock-proof.

I tried my luck with google image but came up with nothing.
I guess not only is that model obsolete,
so is its picture.
hahahahaha


The second phone i owned was

It was during my poly days when i had this piece.

I like the buttons of this phone.

Resembles a butterfly to me.

It's still a non-color phone,

except it has blue lights instead of the usual white.


And lastly,

my third phone,

also my current phone,


*pardon my obscene wallpaper...


It has been with me for 4+ years.

This phone never once failed me.

Very loyal, very durable, very user friendly.

And i thought it's incredible that the original screen protector is still there after all these years.

yeah...i've only had 3 phones till now.

I haven't given much thought as to which phone i would like to get to replace my current one.

Well, i will when i have the money to get one (=^_^=).

Or...anyone wants to sponsor me a new one?

heee

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 3:16 PM



2Comments

Post a Comment

Index