Friday, September 07, 2007

uni at night

There goes another busy busy week...


And I've 2 assignments and 1 presentation due next week.


*pulls hair*


We headed over to Uni last night to bury ourselves in the piles and piles of work we need complete.


It was sooo freaking cold!!!




It has been raining for the past couple of days.

Suddenly, it doesn't feel like Spring anymore.


:(

Give me back my Spring!!!




I love the computer lab at night.

Without all the crowd and noise.


Except for a group of loud China students who left after a while.


Thank god for that.

Why is it always the China people who get on my nerves?

Why are they so inconsiderate...or are they just living in a world of their own?


A study session outside is never complete without snacks and a flask of hot tea.

But we depleted our supplies by 3am.

And we need a hot cuppa tea.

So we braved the icy cold winds to get to the nearest hot drinks vending machine.



The rows and rows of vending machines that accompanied students throughout the night...



I love my campus.


Gives me a sense of serenity at night.

The wind stung me like needles so I had to snuggle into my jacket...


bbrrrrr.....

hahahaha Jason's face looked all frozen up LOL

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 4:29 PM



2Comments

Post a Comment

Index