Tuesday, October 02, 2007



It's week 10 of my final semester in Uni life.

And i'm still surviving.

wow...

and i just come to realise that I've only being out of the house once in the past 5 days.

*bringing out the trash doesn't count*

It felt good even though it's groceries shopping.

Or maybe looking at those adorable puppies in the pet shop kept my spirits high till now.

The days whirled by me.

Nothing significant happened that's blog worthy.

Just the usual 'assignmenting'.

It's not like i have a choice.

I have 1 presentation, 2 final exams and 3 assignments due in week 13.

So it's do-it-now-or-i'm-a-goner.

Can't make any mistakes now or i'm toast.

arrgghhh...information overload.

I'm rambling...

Ignore me, i'm just bored.


Posted by Belinda + Zee at 7:59 PM



3Comments

Post a Comment

Index