Saturday, October 27, 2007

*Phew*
After one insane week of exams and assignments, i'm now only left one assignment!!
Now i can finally take a breather and relax a little.
And catch up on my series, animes, movies, storybooks etc muahahahahahaha
Soon after, i'll be wearing that square hat!
*pat on my back*
I wonder whether the time will come for me to want to head back to school to do my postgrad and masters...


*Reality kicks in*


But there's still heaps of planning i need to do.
  1. I have to look for a casual job! Sent out a few applications and i'm hopping someone will contact me soon.
  2. Look for new accomodation. This is so frustrating. Our current apartment has a new owner and they intend to move in after our lease ends. Due to the high demand of rental properties, all the rent prices have gone up quite a bit. And it is so hard to find a place that is not too expensive, relatively safe, not too dodgy, unfurnished, suits our date (so that we don't have to pay empty rent), not too far from transport (coz i don't have a car...yesyes...i'm MAY go take my licence. Quit pushing me about that already. Oh, Jeremy said he'll be my chauffeur when he buys a car next year kekeke), etcetc. We found a few good ones but they are gone even before we had the chance to book an appointment to view the house. *faints* I guess we just have to stay on our toes and take action before others do.
  3. Go book a date for my ELTS test. It's a english test that i need to take in order to apply for a work permit and PR in future.
  4. After i get my work permit, i need to find a full time job that is in my field of study and work for a year in order to quality for PR application. To keep this short, if i can't find suitable job in about 6months, I'll have to go back to Singapore and my chances of getting a PR in Au will be voided (due to some legislations) then it'll be all up to Jason to apply for PR when he grad then sponsor me over in time to come.
  5. Last and most importantly, i have to think of my family. I spoke to my Dad of my plans to work in Au before so I'm sure he will not disapprove, but what about Tinky? Should i bring her over or should she stay in Sg?
AArrghhhh to much to think about. This uncertainty is so much more stressful than working and studying.
------------------------------------------------------------------
On a different note, I got tagged by Doreen.
And she said my blog is the longest she’ve been following...*blush*
Thank you Doreen!! I'm really honored!! *SMACKS*
It's called the 'Sampat Tag'.
Wahahaha i like the sound of it lol.
So here goes the sampat questions and my sampat answers.


**********
1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? Jason
2. What were you doing at 0800? Sleeping lor...
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Watching Death Note.
4. What happened to you in 2006? ermm...i grew a year older (>_<)
5. What was the last thing you said out loud? What!!
6. How many beverages did you have today? 2 cups of tea and 2 bottles of water
7. What color is your hairbrush? Pink!
8. What was the last thing you paid for? Strawberry milkshake!! mmmm...
9. Where were you last night? Out to uni to hand in my assignment, then went for a glass of milkshake then watch a group of guys eat their dinner since i'm full after the milkshake then went home.
10. What color is your front door? White
11. Where do you keep your change? Wallet/purse/bag/pockets
12. What’s the weather like today? Temp: 25.4 degreesC, Wind: NNE 11kph, humidity: 64%, rainfall: 0.0mm
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? I like all kinds of ice-cream wor hehehe as long as it's not pistachio flavoured *yuck*
14. What excites you? Dogs!
15. Do you want to cut your hair? I want to but can't bear to.
16. Are you over the age of 25? Noooooo!!! I'm like Doreen, forever 17 wahahaha
17. Do you talk a lot? I'm relatively quiet but it also depends on my mood and topic of the day la.
18. Do you watch the O.C.? Nope
19. Do you know anyone named Steven? Yes, just one
20. Do you make up your own words? ahahahahaha i've coined a number of words to date. hmmm..can't think of any examples now.
21. Are you a jealous person?
occasionally lor.
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. Angeline
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. Kenneth
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? Jason
25. What does the last text message you received say?
Call me when u done
26. Do you chew on your straw? If i'm bored...
27. Do you have curly hair? nope
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? maybe going out for dinner but not sure where
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
that ABCD la....
30. What was the last thing you ate? maggie mee with bok choy, egg and sardine
31. Will you get married in the future? i think so ba
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? It's been ages since i last watch a movie...but series will be Romantic Princess...anime will be Bleach :p
33. Is there anyone you like right now? Of coz
34. When was the last time you did the dishes? few hours ago.
35. Are you currently depressed? Depressed! nooo...more like stressed
36. Did you cry today? nope
37. Why did you answer and post this? Because i want to...duhhh...I agree with Doreen...this question is quite pointless eh
38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey. Nah...not going to coz they won't do it LOL

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 4:22 PM



4Comments

Post a Comment

Index