Saturday, December 15, 2007

For my love...

Look what i bought for Tinky this time...


Nice or not?

hehehe

She drives my family crazy with squeaky toys.

She gets a kick out of 'squeaking' her new toy for days till my parents (and even my grandma and maid) go "Aiyo!!! Tinky ar, chao shi ren la!"

Or they'll go " Tinky! Very noisy leh u!"

To which Tinky will pause for a few seconds, look up innocently with her big 'puppy eyes', then totally ignore them and continue to squeak happily away.


I find that pretty funny ahahahaha

Until the noise get to me then i'll remove the squeak and silent the toy forever.

But she'll still love the toy after it's silent nonetheless.

But her favourite toy of all time is...



tennis ball.

It's hard to find mini-sized tennis balls in Sg.

So i'll definately buy some for her eveytime i go back.

And because she destroys a ball in a matter of hours.

I usually buy a few back.

Hopefully these extra strength tennis balls can last her more than a day.

Can't wait to see her...

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 8:46 AM



4Comments

Post a Comment

Index