Thursday, December 27, 2007

Home to the heat...

Merry Xmas peepz!!!

Sorry for the late greetings but i've been busy the moment i reach Singapore.



Jason's drawing on his calendar...

The heat almost consumed me when i stepped out of the airport.

So what have I done for the past couple of days...?

Eat...Shop...Buy...

Then more eating...more shopping...and more buying...

heehee~~

(side track: I forgot to bring back my mouse (*_*). It's so troublesome to use the mouse control on my labtop! ggrrrr...)


1st night:

Dinner with my family and cousin.

2nd day:

Breakfast with my family.

Omg...i ate a bowl of prawn noodle that costed me a grand total of....$2!!!!!!

Beat that muahahahaha

Then we bought some snacks home...





Ang Ku Kuey with sweet peanut filling...yum

It's dyed red for good luck (according to Chinese traditions).

Soft...chewy...sweet and fragrant..hhmmmm....


Spicy fish otah...double yum...

Otah is a mixture of fish paste (usually mackerel) and spices including chillies, garlic, shallots, turmeric, lemon grass and coconut milk. The mixture is wrapped in a banana leaf then grilled.

Carrot cake fingers!!

yumyumyum!

Crispy on the outside and soft in the inside.

Then dinner with Sally, Angel and Jeff at a Jap restaurant.

Thank you Sally and Angel for my birthday cum christmas prezzie!!

*HUGZ*

I'll post up more photos soon...

Got to go eat somemore now muahahahaha

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 11:13 AM



3Comments

Post a Comment

Index