Tuesday, January 29, 2008

More food galore!!!

It's weird.

Whenever i think of the food i miss in Sg now,

the first thing that came to my mind was vegetarian food.


.........................................................

Anyhowzz....

more pictures that may make you drool coming up.



sushi!!!!!!

I love sushi!!!

Especially sushi with creamy avocado :p



Singapore laksa.

A must eat everytime i go back to Sg.

Love it!


豆花 with 豆花水 and glutinous rice balls!

Very very very niceeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now i have a craving for glutinous rice balls :(




I did not get to eat mooncake last year.

So i have to get some to satisfy my cravings :p

I miss the XO mooncake in snowskin by Raffles hotel and those teochew yam mooncake!!!

*pout*



And how can one miss out on the traditional nasi lemak,

wrapped and shaped like a pyramid in a banana leave?




Nasi lemak originates from Malaysia i think.

Best parts of nasi lemak are the chilli and coconut&pandan rice.

I don't know about you but my mouth's watering already!

Up next,

Vegetarian food...

Vegetarian roast pig


This tasted so good!!

Dipped in sweet sauce and wrapped in fresh lettuce with a piece of crunchy cucumber.

YUMMM




I forgot what's this but it's yummy tooo!

It's something topped with chinese mushrooms.

*drool..*



Claypot tofu with mix veg.

tofuuuuuuuu....i love...


豆苗 (dou miao)

Nice and refreshing.



I forgot what that too.

But that white translucent thing is very crunchy.

Aiya...to put it simply,

they're delicious.

:p

Now i'm hungry...

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 8:54 AM



5Comments

Post a Comment

Index