Monday, January 07, 2008

my brother's big day

It was my brother's big day yesterday.
We were all busy running around,
buying the necessary stuffs,
making sure everything's well prepared.
Although all i did was to accompany my mom everywhere to buy things,
i can feel the 'after-effects' of going out every single day.
Very tiring wor...

Of course it can't be compared to the newly wedded.
All the months and months of planning and preparations, yet still having to work.
Whats worse...having to hold your smile throughout the whole day.
Ask me to smile for the camera for more than a couple of minutes and i can feel my smile trembling.
muahahaha

If i were to get married in future,
i'll choose the easy way out.
ROM (the usual solemnisation), tea ceremony then a buffet.
TADA...all done.
No grand wedding dinner.
Save the energy, time and money for my honeymoon.
Any unnecessary conflicts may be avoided too.

(^_^) _\/

Photos up soon!


Before i end this entry,
I would like to wish the newly weds - my brother, and sister-in-law


A house full of sunshine,
Hearts full of cheer,
Love that grows deeper,
Each day of the year.


And maybe i get to carry junior KC/Jo (or maybe even both?) on my next trip back?
heehee

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 3:37 PM



2Comments

Post a Comment

Index