Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Happy chinese new year eve

omg...it's the time of the year again.


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR (eve) EVERYONE!!!!!

I missed out on celebrating Chinese New Year with my family last year and I'm not back to celebrate it this year too.


*pout*


I miss my family already!!!


:(


It's not the Ang Baos (red packets) that i miss, nor is it the goodies.

It's the family reunion that i miss most.

Ok...fine, i do miss the goodies a little :p

But we had a big family reunion during my last trip back to Sg,

all thanks to my bro's wedding.

So i can't complain.

And it's supposed to be reunion dinner tonight.

I'll have to eat it myself.

Maybe with Jason.

And even some friends.

ohoh...

i suddenly remember some traditions about Chinese New Year eve.



I am so gonna pinch and slap myself to stay awake tonight...

I'll let you guys know how i spent it tomorrow.


Before i go,





I wish everyone a Healthy and Properous Rat Year ahead!!



Posted by Belinda + Zee at 10:05 AM



2Comments

Post a Comment

Index