Thursday, April 03, 2008

drifted away...

It's been ages since i last blogged.
I've been so occupied with my stuffs onhand.
Working, job hunt, getting to know Sydney, spending quality time with Zee etc...
There...my life now in a nutshell.
I'm currently working casual at Subway while searching for a full-time job,
in hope to meet the criteria(s) for my PR application in time to come.
And it's only a 10mins walk away from where i'm staying!
How handy is that!
hohoho
Much lesser pay compared to brizzy but i save on transport and travelling time.
Plus they are training me to be a team leader.
More responsibilities,
not much more pay,
but it'll look good on my CV.
So i went for it.
:)
Hence, I was so busy that i drifted away from every other things.
Well...mainly updating my blog and visiting blogs
:p
Sorry peepz
heehee
Although i'm busier now,
I live a happier life.
I won't have much photos to upload coz i don't have a camera anymore.
But oh well...i'll just borrow Zee's camera then ahahahaha
Who's Zee?
I'll let you guys know another time.
I have to get to work.
Laterz...

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 1:37 PM



8Comments

Post a Comment

Index