Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Pet Shop II

This is the follow up story on the pet shop located in Clementi Central...

The lady who served me (the one that sold me the wrong dog food)
called me up on Monday.
She claimed that she just realised that all 7.5kg of ANF dog food,
regardless of flavour,
come in big bite sizes.
So I'll have to settle for two small 3kg of dog food (If i don't want to top up money).

I rushed down immediately to give her a piece of my mind.
When she saw me, she said:
"Oh LIWEN (my name is liwan FYI),
so how, what you want? So how?"


And so i told her off,
"You kept me waiting for 2 weeks and spent so much time, energy and money
AND now u tell me this!!"

She started pushing the blame to the manufacturer,
saying that they did not inform them about this info.

Oh yes,
she did say sorry BUT in a very insincere way,
"Sorry lor"
She seriously needs to attend courses on HR in business.

Following the blame on the manufacturer,
she said:
"but anyone should know about this and people who buy such a big pack of food,
are people with big dogs.
Who would expect people with small dogs to buy 7.5kg of food?

I've never encountered such problems before.
You're are the first customer to complain about this
so only now that I’m aware of this bite size thingy."

(How ironic, not only is she contradicting herself badly,
She's also pushing the blame to everyone, even me!?!?!
Hello...you're the one doing business not me!
Go learn and familiarise with all your products before you start a business lady!)

She continued:
"I've been trying to compromise with you.
So its either you take two 3kg bags or I'll refund you."

I really felt like slapping her.
WHY wasn't I given the 'refund' option on my earlier visits??
You call that compromising???
I bought 7.5kg of dog food in total and now I’ll only get back 6kg?!?!
I don't give a damn whether smaller packaging are more expensive or not.

I PAID THIS AMOUNT FOR 7.5KG WORTH OF FOOD,
I'LL GET BACK MY 7.5KG NOT 6KG.

She just keeps standing there saying she cannot do it,
smaller packs are more expensive blahblahblah...
What a retard.

I told her I wanted a refund and her face changed drastically.
She said OK and proceeds to do the refund procedure.
Obviously she wasn't happy that I wanted the refund.
After all, I opened a 7.5kg of food and returned them.
But then who're going to pay me for taxi, mrt and bus trips' fare just for the dog food due to their stupidity??

Everyone out there who's reading this.
Don't patronise this pet shop!!
I'm boycotting it for sure.
And i'm going to see how long can they last with their pathetic sense of business
and lack of knowledge for their own products.

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 3:46 PM



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index